How we protect your privacy:
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit this website for the purpose of the site functioning and improving your user experience, while not damaging your device. Manage cookie settings.
Their validity is either one-time (“session cookie”), when they are deleted immediately after closing the browser, or long-term (“permanent cookie”), when they have an expiration time exceeding the visit to the headquarters, but at the same time, they can be deleted at any time.
This website uses functional (e.g. selected language) and analytical (e.g. traffic measurement) versions, while the second version is also provided by a third party (i.e. Google Analytics).
This statement may be updated without notice. You will always find the current wording on this subpage. This version was released on January 31, 2022.
Processing of personal data
The school processes personal data during its activities, and therefore, according to §60 par. 1 of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. here on our website we make the following information available:
- Our Basic information, Principalship and Contact data
- The responsible person can be contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purpose of processing personal data is the school’s activities according to the relevant laws and regulations
- Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27; https://dataprotection.gov.sk; email@example.com
- The affected persons have the right to initiate proceedings regarding the processing of their personal data according to §100 of the Act in question
- The affected persons have the right to request confirmation of possible processing of their personal data and subsequently access to them according to §61 and others of the relevant law
The entire text of the law in question No. 18/2018 Coll.
The performance of the responsible person’s activities is carried out for us by the company osobnyudaj.sk, s.r.o. – our profile
According to §23 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. the affected person has the right to delete personal data, which is governed by the process according to §100 of the law in question (document sample). The responsible person is firstname.lastname@example.org or úrad email@example.com.